Thursday, March 19, 2015

Finally A Date!!

Posted by Unknown at 2:05 AM
I waited a few days after getting the IVC filter placed to see if I would get the call, but never received it, so I decided I would email my coordinator and see what else needed to be done. Monday afternoon I got a call from my surgeon's nurse and now I have a date!!! May 14th!! A couple months away but that's okay. I've been doing this since Sept 2014, what's a couple more months right? 

I'll go for my packet meeting on April 10. That's when I meet the nutritionist, start my optifast diet, get the EDG and some blood work and I think meet with the surgeon again. Then May 11 will be preop and finally May 14th!!! It's scary and exciting. It's hard to imagine how my eating is going to change but I'm trying to make some now. 

My niece came over today and helped me go through my closet to get out all my winter clothing that I won't be wearing again.  That's another thing that is hard to imagine. I feel so scared to get rid of them because it really hasn't hit me that I won't be this size again. It actually made me cry a bit because it was hard to get rid of some of the clothes. I really liked them! I think it was more about realizing how much my life is going to change. It's for the better though. It'll also be fun getting new clothes in smaller sizes. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Newly Me @ 48 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea