Monday, March 2, 2015

No Cardiac Clearance Yet

Posted by Unknown at 7:21 PM
I got an email from Shae today telling me that they do have my insurance approval but nothing from my cardiac dr. yet.  So I'm thinking that I'll call him tomorrow and see if I can get the ball rolling and hopefully get scheduled for my packet appointment. That's a meeting with the dietician to get my starting weight, find out how much I have to lose for liver shrinkage which is 8% of my excess body weight and start the Optifast diet. I'm not sure if my surgeon will be there or not. 

I have also started a beginner workout challenge and a squat challenge so that I can get used to exercising again. I just did it this evening and it's pretty hard even though it's supposed to start out easy.  Just shows how out of shape I am. I got started and of course started having breathing problems so I used my inhaler and things got better. Here's the Beginner Challenge if you want to try it.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Newly Me @ 48 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea