Monday, April 20, 2015

Optifast 8 & 9, April 18 &19

Posted by Unknown at 4:11 PM
Once again I'm doing two days together. Everything is still going good with the Optifast diet. I did have a weak moment on Saturday and ate a cookie. Back on track though and hopefully the scale will show it on Tuesday when I have my next nutrition class. I'll be having my pre-surgery group on Thursday and have to be there at 7:30 in the morning! Not looking forward to that.

Today marks 24 days until surgery! It really is passing so fast. I bought some of the vitamins at Walgreens that I'll be taking after my bariatric surgery because they were buy 1/get 1 and buy 1/get 1 50%. I got a multivitamin, calcium citrate and vitamin B12.  I still need vitamin C and maybe iron. Awesome deal! Spent $50 but that will get me through 2 months and hopefully Walgreens will have the same sale during that time.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Newly Me @ 48 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea