Blog List
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Optifast Diet Day 1 April 11, 2015
The day has finally come!! I had my packet meeting on Friday and bought my Optifast foods. I started the diet today and it's been okay. I got the shakes and soups plan and got vanilla and chocolate shakes and tomato soup. They really aren't bad at all, it's just going to be hard to be around tempting food until my body gets used to the diet. I have to use the Optifast products for 5 meals and can have a meal of a protein, veggie, fruit and a fat. It's very strict on what I can and can't have. They also have to be eaten as a meal, not added to the Optifast food. That part I don't like. To get everything in, I've ended up eating every 3 hours which is a lot for me. I have to do this for 4 weeks! I keep telling myself that it'll pass fast.
Categories
Chocolate,
Diet,
Fat,
Fruit,
Liver Shrinkage Diet,
Liver Shrinking Diet,
Optifast,
Protein,
Shakes,
Soup,
Tomato,
Vanilla,
Vegetables
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment