Sunday, April 12, 2015

Optifast Day 2 April 12, 2015

Posted by Unknown at 5:25 PM
Today is day 2 of my optifast diet. I messed up and drank a shake for my noon meal instead of a real meal but I made up for it at my 3:00 meal. I'll have the optifast tomato soup at 6:00 and then the rest will be shakes.

For my real meal I had tuna with low fat mayo, green beans and a small apple. I also put some marinated chicken breasts in the crock-pot so I can do something different than the tuna. It's really hard doing the protein, veggie, fruit and a fat all at the same meal because I would love to have an apple for a snack. 

I went to walmart today and got some more SF jello and some pickles for when I need something for cravings. I also got some Watkins flavor extracts to put in the shakes because I really don't like the chocolate one! I got mint, banana, caramel and lemon. 

Honestly, it's hard fighting the head hunger! I'm so glad that I can have the sugar free jello and popsicles and pickles. 

I woke up with a stabbing headache that I know is coming from my body detoxing. Hopefully, my system will be clean in a couple days. Good news is I lost 1.4 lbs. I also walked for 20 minutes this morning and hopefully will walk it again this evening. I made sure to use my inhaler before walking which made it so much easier. 

Can't say I'm looking forward to tomorrow but at least it'll be one more day closer to surgery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Newly Me @ 48 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea