I never thought I'd say this but I hate eating or should I say drinking, actually both. I have to set my alarm for each meal so I don't forget to eat and I also have to get up earlier than I want to so I can get started on eating.
I'm liking the extracts in the shakes but I used too much of the mint when I had a chocolate one today. So far my favorite is the banana.
If you get the tomato soup make sure you don't get it too hot because it'll give it a funny texture. Still tastes good but just a weird texture.
For lunch I had some of the chicken that I did in the crock pot yesterday and it was really good! Much better than cooking it in the microwave. I also had broiled asparagus which was really good and an apple for my fruit.
I'm down a total of 2.7 lbs. Yay me!! I can't complain about that. I have to lose about 4 lbs. a week before I have the surgery. My sister says it's doable because I'm only eating 1200 cal. a day but I'm so used to diets not working I am having a hard time believing that I'll be able to do it.
Today I walked 2 times today for a total of 40 minutes. The second time I forgot to use my inhaler before starting and ending up having an attack. I was walking with my mother and she ended up having to walk back to the house and then drive back with the inhaler. Lesson learned!! At least I hope so, lol.
Tomorrow is my first nutrition class and I'll also get weighed. I'm also getting my hair done on Wednesday and will be getting highlights for the first time. I'm very excited about that. I figured I needed a new look for the beginning of a new me.
I'll also be having my EGD on Thursday. Kind of nervous about that but it's a simple procedure and shouldn't have any problems. A busy week! and tomorrow will be 30 days until my surgery.
Blog List
Monday, April 13, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment