Saturday, April 18, 2015

Optifast Day 6 April 16 2015

Posted by Unknown at 12:20 PM
Today I tried something different for my protein, veggie, fruit and oil meal. I had grapes and greek yogurt with sugar free jello crystals for my protein and fruit which tasted so decadent! The yogurt was peach and the jello was strawberry and it was so yummy! Then I had broccoli with butter for my veggie and oil. 

I've tried the strawberry shake and the chicken soup and love the strawberry but really don't care for the chicken soup. I'll finish up the box but from now on I'll stick with the tomato. 

Today was really a do nothing day which was rather nice since my week has been packed with stuff to do.

Tomorrow is my EGD and I'm hoping everything turns out okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Newly Me @ 48 Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea